Diversify your portfolio with the right mix of top-performing crypto assets.
SWAVE is a 100% Collateralized Token-as-a-Strategy.
Current Underlying Tokens
A New Paradigm
in Crypto Investing
SWAVE is a revolutionary new token designed to simplify crypto investing. Tap into crypto market growth with just a single crypto asset designed to work as “funds” do in the stock market.
No minimum investment.
100% ownership of your token’s underlying assets.
Net Asset Value (NAV)
Trustless and Transparent.
Tap into automated exposure to the top three cryptocurrencies by market cap. Experience investment growth on autopilot.
Own 100% of your token’s underlying assets, 100% of the time. Redeem/sell for these underlying assets whenever you choose to.
Lower costs by investing in a basket of digital assets. Skip transaction and gas fees paid to purchase multiple cryptocurrencies.
Tap into a highly liquid DeFi asset with a minting and burning mechanism that is deployed on the blockchain, making it permanent and easy to buy and sell.
Secure & Transparent
Built on Set Protocol which has completed third-party audits by OpenZeppelin, ABDK, and Iosiro – Perpetual Module and Basis Trading Module.
Benefit from lower drawdowns while reducing risk and splitting exposure across three cryptocurrencies.
SWAVE is an ERC-20 token that is compatible with all Ethereum-based wallets. This allows SWAVE to be stored in hardware wallets and cold wallets.
Strategy-Backed Investing with Powerful Results
SWAVE tracks the performance of shüts’ successful crypto strategy with proven results. Grow your portfolio using momentum trends and experience returns exceeding those from individual coins including Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Greater Than the Sum of its Parts.
A basket of cryptocurrencies to help you build a diversified portfolio.
Underlying assets are acquired and a token is minted – all in a singular transaction.
Backed by a Proven Strategy
Data that works. An algorithm to analyze momentum and trends, tracking an investing strategy with proven results.
Selective Token Inclusion Criteria
Rigorous token inclusion criteria including a top 30 market cap and coin existence period taken into consideration.
Trustless, emotionless decision-making with automatic rebalancing at intervals. A smarter, hands-off approach for the investor.
SWAVE is a 100% collateralized token. Think of SWAVE as a basket of top-performing cryptocurrencies, a token-as-a-strategy that lets you maximize gains while diversifying risk.
SWAVE is designed as an investment vehicle, to hold high-performing crypto assets. The price and performance of SWAVE is derived from the performance of its underlying tokens and not from its own market activity. This makes SWAVE very different from other alt/meme coins. SWAVE’s utility is to be a portfolio within itself.
A token is only considered for inclusion when it is in the top 30 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization, and has retained its position in the top 30 for a pre-defined period of time.
SWAVE follows shüts Crypto strategy. As a result, tokens are included in SWAVE’s allocation on the basis of their momentum.
The investor fully owns 100% of the token’s underlying assets and is the only individual that can access purchased tokens. Only the SWAVE token-holders wallet has access to the withdrawal of current holdings of SWAVE. In order for this to be a safe and “trustless” system, no individuals at Shuts Wealth Inc., or within or affiliated to the SWAVE team can access, recover, or withdraw your SWAVE tokens for you. This makes the token 100% collateralized.
Yes, SWAVE is available to buy on Uniswap. The price of SWAVE on Uniswap is pegged to its NAV, or Net Asset Value. You can also buy SWAVE directly from its source thus guaranteeing the exact price.
SWAVE can be bought or sold on:
Buying SWAVE from the token app ensure you get the correct price based as on the NAV. Here’s how to buy SWAVE.
No. SWAVE is a token on the Polygon blockchain, making it immutable, i.e. permanent on Polygon blockchain. The burn and mint mechanism of SWAVE cannot be changed and thus guarantees liquidity.
The token-holder owns any SWAVE tokens that they hold. As long as you have access to your crypto wallet, you have full control over the SWAVE tokens that you hold.
Since SWAVE is trustless, it requires no middlemen or trusted counterparties/funds for its minting, burning, or exchange. It is designed so that only you, the token-holder, own and can access the underlying assets – 100% of the time. In the ever-changing world of crypto, having complete ownership of your assets reduces the risk.
ERC20 is a token standard. ERC20 compatibility means that each SWAVE token will be exactly alike. SWAVE is an ERC20 token which makes it listable on exchanges, eligible for borderless transactions, smart-contract ready, and cold wallet compatible.
Yes, you can. But buying the SWAVE token instead has benefits:
- Maximized returns: gains from SWAVE beat returns from leading cryptocurrencies.
- Lower cost: pay transaction/gas fees to buy a single token and not three.
- Convenience and ease: hold just a single asset that automatically rebalances, eliminating the need for a hands-on approach
SWAVE’s price is its Net Asset Value(NAV). NAV is a total value of underlying assets in one token of SWAVE. It is commonly used to price funds as the true value of a fund is the total value of its assets. We use the same concept to price SWAVE. On DEX, the value of SWAVE is pegged to its NAV.
Crypto20 is a token representing a fund. When you buy a Crypto20 token, your money goes into a fund and is controlled by operatives of the fund.
On the other hand, SWAVE token-holders control their own investments. The money stays with the investor in the form of underlying assets, putting you in control.
These are fees paid out to Shuts Wealth Inc. over time, calculated as a small percentage of the token’s entire market cap (1% of market cap over 1 year). This fee incentivizes Shuts Wealth Inc. to increase the value of SWAVE over time to the benefit of token-holders.
There is no cost for you to invest in SWAVE.
A 1% annual fee is included in the token design. This fee is accrued linearly over the lifespan of SWAVE. If SWAVE’s market cap during a 1-year period is $100,000, then 1% of this, or $1,000 is accrued as SWAVE fees.
The investor does not need to actively pay these fees; the fee is automatically accrued. This incentivizes Shuts Wealth Inc. to ensure SWAVE remains a high-performing token.
No growth investment is entirely risk-free. As an ERC-20 token, SWAVE is exposed to smart contract vulnerabilities. We’ve taken steps to mitigate some of these risks:
- SWAVE is built on Set Protocol which hosts Bug Bounty Programs and has completed third-party audits by OpenZeppelin, ABDK, and Iosiro – Perpetual Module and Basis Trading Module.
- We’ve taken proprietary measures to ensure the safe rebalancing of underlying tokens
- And other measures which are found detailed in the SWAVE whitepaper
Yes. To follow the algorithm without buying SWAVE tokens, subscribe to shüts’ crypto investing strategy. The principle followed by the strategy is the same as that employed on the token.
© Copyright 2023 Shüts Wealth, Inc. All rights reserved.
Terms of Service
All site content shall not be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell any security or financial instrument, or to participate in any particular trading or investment strategy. The ideas expressed on this site are solely the opinions of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the opinions of sponsors or firms affiliated with the author(s). The author(s) may or may not have a position in any company or advertiser referenced above. Any action that you take as a result of information, analysis, or advertisement on this site is solely your responsibility. Consult your investment advisor with respect to your specific situation before making any investment decisions. This site contains the current opinions of the author(s) and the author(s) opinions are subject to change without prior notice. The charts and comments are only the author(s) view of market activity and are not recommendations to buy or sell any security. Market sectors and related Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) are selected based on the author(s) opinion as to their importance in providing the viewer a comprehensive summary of market conditions for the featured period. Chart annotations are not predictive of any future market action; rather they only demonstrate the author(s) opinion as to a range of possibilities going forward. The information contained herein (including historical prices or values) has been obtained from sources that shüts wealth considers to be reliable; however, shüts wealth makes no representation as to, or accepts any responsibility or liability for, the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein or any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the data. Shüts wealth and/or the author(s) will not under any circumstances be liable to you or any third party in any way for any loss or damages (direct, indirect, special, economic, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary, including but not limited to loss of revenue, data, anticipated profits or lost business) in respect of use of, or inability to use, or any reliance on, the site, any of its content or links (including but not limited to any inaccuracies or viruses), or any web browser or other equipment.
Some results are derived using historical estimations from available data. Investment recommendations may change and you should check with your tax advisor before making any investment decisions. The investments discussed on this site may be unsuitable for investors depending on their specific investment objectives and financial position. Information on this site is not intended to provide legal, accounting, financial or tax advice, and should not be relied upon in that regard. Please consult with your professional advisor with respect to your particular circumstances. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. PAST PERFORMANCE DOES NOT GUARANTEE FUTURE RESULTS.
- Visit our website at http://www.shutswealth.com, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Download and use our mobile application (shüts), or any other application of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
- email addresses
- debit/credit card numbers
Application Data. If you use our application(s), we also may collect the following information if you choose to provide us with access or permission:
- Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or certain features of the application(s). If you wish to opt out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
- If collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way
- For investigations and fraud detection and prevention
- For business transactions provided certain conditions are met
- If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to assess, process, or settle an insurance claim
- For identifying injured, ill, or deceased persons and communicating with next of kin
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe an individual has been, is, or may be victim of financial abuse
- If it is reasonable to expect collection and use with consent would compromise the availability or the accuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province
- If disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or rules of the court relating to the production of records
- If it was produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business, or profession and the collection is consistent with the purposes for which the information was produced
- If the collection is solely for journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes
- If the information is publicly available and is specified by the regulations
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Contact us using the contact information provided.